Uttrakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami on Tuesday allocated portfolios to newly inducted ministers. He has kept crucial ministries like Home and Finance and 13 other departments with himself.
- Satpal Maharaj – Irrigation, Culture, and six other departments
- Harak Singh Rawat – Forest and Ayush and five other departments
- Bansidhar Bhagat– Urban Development, Information and Science Technology, and three other departments
- Yashpal Arya – Transport, Social Welfare, Excise, and three other departments
- Bishan Singh – Drinking Water and three other departments
- Subodh Uniyal – Agriculture and six other departments
- Arvind Pandey – Sports, Youth Welfare, and four other departments
- Ganesh Joshi – Sainik Welfare, Small, Medium Enterprises, and two other departments
- Dhan Singh Rawat – Disaster Management and Rehabilitation, Higher Education, and three other departments
- Rekha Arya – Women Empowerment and Child Development and three departments
- Yatishwaranand – Village Development and three other departments
Pushkar Singh Dhami was sworn in as the 11th chief minister of Uttarakhand here on Sunday, a day after being elected as the leader of the BJP legislature party.
Along with Dhami, 11 BJP legislators also took oath as the state cabinet ministers at the ceremony.
The two-time MLA from the Khatima constituency has never been a minister in the state government but became the youngest chief minister of Uttarakhand. He is the third chief minister of the state in nearly four months.