SOP issued with inclusion of new set of rules
Given the increasing COVID-19 cases in Uttarakhand, the state government has implemented Corona curfew with the inclusions of new rules. The new Corona curfew will be implemented starting tomorrow and will go on till 6 am on May 18. According to the government’s spokesperson Subodh Uniyal, the situation will be assessed on May 17, and further decisions will be taken accordingly.
Some of the pointers in the notice issued are as follows:
- Only fruit-vegetable, meat-fish, and milk shops will be allowed to open from 7 AM to 10 AM during the Corona curfew.
- Essential services shops will be allowed to open from 6 AM till 1 PM on Monday, May 10.
- Ration shops will be allowed to open from 7 AM till 10 AM on Friday, May 14.
- For those coming to Uttarakhand from other states, registration on the Smart City portal and a negative RTPCR report of up to 72 hours have been made mandatory.
- Public vehicles will be allowed to ply with 50 percent capacity in inter-state and inter-district transport.
- Goods vehicles will be exempted from the curfew.
- Migrants returning to their respective villages will have to undergo compulsory isolation for seven days in the gram panchayat quarantine centers.
- Except for the Collectorate & Divisional offices, Vidhan Sabha, Secretariat, and other essential services offices, all other offices and institutions will remain closed.
- Banks will be open with limited staff.
- A gathering of only 20 people will be allowed in marriage ceremonies.