Given the growing COVID-19 pandemic, the Uttarakhand government on Sunday extended the statewide Corona Curfew for another week till June 15. The government has granted general stores to operate on June 9 and June 14 from 8 AM till 1 PM. On the other hand, liquor stores will open on June 9, June 11, and June 14 from 8 AM till 1 PM.
What is permitted:
- People will be permitted to visit the vaccination centers.
- Fruits, vegetables, dairy, and meat stores will remain open between 8 AM and 12 PM on each day of the curfew time.
- A maximum of 20 people will be permitted in marriage, and all the attendees have to bring a negative-RTPCR test report, not earlier than 72 hours.
- 20 people permitted for cremations.
- 7-days compulsory isolation at the Village Quarantine Facility for those retreating to their villages in the state.
- PDS-ration shops to open on June 9 and June 14 from 8 AM to 12 PM between curfew.
- General stores to open on June 9 and June 14 from 8 AM to 1 PM.
- Readymade, tailor, cycle, hardware stores will be permitted only on June 11 from 8 AM till 1 PM.
- Hotels, eateries have been permitted to offer only take away and home delivery services.
- RTPCR test report, not older than 72 hours, mandatory for people coming from different states.
What is not permitted:
- Cinemas, shopping plazas, gyms, swimming pools, parks, sports complexes, theaters, community buildings will remain shut.
- Schools, colleges, and coaching organizations will remain closed along with each religious site.
- Political, cultural, recreational events and other large gatherings are not allowed.