The Entrepreneurship Cell of IIM Kashipur strives to usher in the Spring of Entrepreneurship with its Annual Entrepreneurship Summit – Uttishtha’21. The biggest start-up Mela of Uttarakhand, Uttishtha is a one-stop solution for all startup-related activities and aims at providing a lifeline to incipient startups and brilliant minds by means of startup events, investor meets, and personalized discussions.
Scheduled from 5th to 7th March, Uttishtha’21 has several entrepreneurial-centric events lined up, such as focused group discussions, investors’ meet, business plan competition, ideation workshop for school students, among much more.
Keeping in mind the prevailing COVID pandemic, this year’s Uttishtha will be conducted virtually through digital platforms. It has been planned in a manner to have a substantial impression on the Indian startup ecosystem. The program is an effort to establish the origins of entrepreneurship in industrial discourse.
The first day of the Uttishtha’21 has sessions by the following keynote speakers:
The link for the above-mentioned meeting is:
Following are the events that are lined-up during Uttishtha’21:
- Not a Clubhouse – This is a round table discussion between students, startups, and industry experts
- Smart Tank – This is an idea pitching event for startups to secure funding, mentorship, incubation, co-working spaces, legal services, and much more
- Zero To One – A thought-provoking event from some of the most diverse leaders from the domain of entrepreneurship
- Co-Founder Dating – A team-building exercise to bring startups and students together to discuss collaboration opportunities
- Kidspreneur – An ideation workshop for school students to understand the basics of entrepreneurship through activity-based learning
- Seeds of Entrepreneurship – A discussion between school Principals, Academic Experts and, Industry leaders to help foster startup culture at an early stage
- Udaan 4.0 – A B-Plan competition for students, open across domains, year of study and, institutions with a plan to support them if the participants decide to pursue the idea till the next Summit in addition to cash prizes