The registration for vaccination of people above the age of 18 will begin on April 28 on the Co-Win app.
The Union government on Monday (April 19) announced that the third phase of COVID-19 vaccination will begin from May 1 and everyone above the age of 18 will be eligible to get the vaccine jab.
Under Phase 3 of the COVID-19 vaccination strategy, vaccine manufacturers would supply 50% of their monthly Central Drugs Laboratory released doses to Govt of India & would be free to supply the remaining 50% doses to state governments and in the open market.
Every Indian citizen above 18 years of age will be eligible for Covid-19 vaccinations irrespective of comorbidities.
Here’s a step-wise process on how to register on the Co-Win app.
1. Visit the official website of CoWIN- cowin.gov.in
2. Tap on ‘register/sign in yourself’.
3. Enter your 10-digit mobile number or Aadhaar number.
4. You will then receive an OTP on your mobile number. Enter the OTP in the space provided.
5. Once you have registered, schedule your appointment at desired date and time.
After your Covid-19 vaccination is completed, you will get a Reference ID through which you can get your vaccination certificate.
Documents that are required at the time of registration for Covid-19 vaccination phase 3
You are required to have any one of the following identity proofs:
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Health Insurance smart card issued under by Ministry of Labour
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) job card
- Official identity cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs
- Passbooks issued by bank/post office
- Pension document
- Service identity card issued to employees by central/ state government / Public limited companies